Stressful times... Indianapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
Due to a series of events... my wife and I are looking at selling our home in the coming months, moving 140 miles to Indianapolis, transferrig her to a different school and I will be spending a month in class. Finally decided to take the plunge and upgrade to captain at our airline to advance my career and double my salary... it is harder decision than you may think.....

Anyone here live newr Indianapolis?

I have a friend who flies for Chautauqua in Indy. Another friend and his father used to work at the United Airlines IMC down there. They got laid off though and one is now managing an FBO in California while the other jumped to go work at Cessna.

I guess you could say I know a few folks... :)

CHQ really? Yah, I am over at Shuttle America on the 170... I have been based there for 2 years now, but have not made the move, now I will since I will be looking at a reserve sched.

I towed banners over the Indy 500 one year and the party around the track the night before the race is cool.

Brian Williams lives in Indy, you could PM him. :mug:

I am down in Bloomington, I am up that way a lot, SWMBO is in the reserves and she is up that way all the time. There is a great LHBS up there, Great Fermentations. I was just at a BBQ there last weekend. If you are ever down in Bloomington there are a couple of Micros down this way, give me a shout, we could have a beer. OBTW I have a friend who flies for ATA out of Indy, I think that he is doing something with flying military around now that ATA doesn't fly comercially out of IND any more.

Cheers

Flyin' Lion said:
I towed banners over the Indy 500 one year and the party around the track the night before the race is cool.

Brian Williams lives in Indy, you could PM him. :mug:

yeah. what he said. brian williams lives in indianapolis. on the southside. you could pm him.:mug:

I think that my wife and I have settled on Noblesvill or Fishers... and between M/I Homes and KB Homes for builders. We painted this weekend in our current home... it looks better than it ever has... damnit. Oh well. My keggle is built, fashioning the dip tube tomorrow after service! Thanks Lowes...

Pol

Back