The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zero. The charity the event is donating to is one that Andruzzi is tied to (although it's not his foundation) so he wanted to come and help out.

... nice try though.

Hey guys... in celebration of National HomeBrew Day (Sunday May 4th), we're going to hold a "Brew with the Brewers" session on Saturday, the 3rd.

You know... folks can come in... learn about brewing... maybe lend a hand.

I figured I would mention it in case any of you were looking to get better at the hobby.

... Paul... you may wanna reserve a spot

Hey... it's a ballbustn' thread. I'm bustin' balls. (including the femal equivilent.. whatever that would be).

Joking aside though... we ARE doing a little contest for folks that want to come by and brew with us in celebration of Nat. Hombrew Day. We told people we didn't want really experienced brewers (like all of you guys) because we wanted it to be a real learning experience to go with the theme of the day. That and we figured anyone who was a really good home brewer would probably end up teaching us.

I think it'll be fun. I'm hoping for hot 22 year old Wheaton Co-eds in yoga pants but... my hopes aren't that high for that to come to fruition.

The wrinkle we tossed into the contest is that anyone who enters needs to tell us why we should pick them... in the form of a haiku.

I guess you could say we took a contest... and PUT OUR OWN SPIN ON IT!!! (fck you AZ... fck you right in the anus)

Hey... it's a ballbustn' thread. I'm bustin' balls. (including the femal equivilent.. whatever that would be).

Joking aside though... we ARE doing a little contest for folks that want to come by and brew with us in celebration of Nat. Hombrew Day. We told people we didn't want really experienced brewers (like all of you guys) because we wanted it to be a real learning experience to go with the theme of the day. That and we figured anyone who was a really good home brewer would probably end up teaching us.

I think it'll be fun. I'm hoping for hot 22 year old Wheaton Co-eds in yoga pants but... my hopes aren't that high for that to come to fruition.

The wrinkle we tossed into the contest is that anyone who enters needs to tell us why we should pick them... in the form of a haiku.

I guess you could say we took a contest... and PUT OUR OWN SPIN ON IT!!! (fck you AZ... fck you right in the anus)

Bog Inn Brewery
Hosting a home brewing comp
Patriots suck ass

So I lost my brand spanking new iPhone. Sucks. The battery was just about dead when I lost it and by the time I figured out it was really lost 24 hours had gone by and it was all the way dead and the find my phone app didn't work. So I bought an El Cheapo phone to last me till I get annoyed enough to spend $1000 for a new one. But I'm technologicaly challenged and cant figure out how to get my phone numbers off the cloud. So who wants to meet me at the BBC this afternoon and fix it for me? I'll buy the beer.

Chris? Why thank you. Say around 4?

The rest of you can text me your phone numbers in the meantime. Be sure to say who its from. Thanks.

Sorry in Florida....

Answer is you have to do a restore of old phone from cloud or machine you sync worh

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sorry in Florida....

Answer is you have to do a restore of old phone from cloud or machine you sync worh

PTN,
you're quite f'd up if this is the response from your "technical expert".

Cape,
love the idea of the 0.0. That'd be the first road race I ever entered, and then won! Love it! I'll have to go friend you guys on FB to keep on top of this one.

Anyone need 12 oz bottles or know anyone that does? John and I are moving soon and the bottles aren't coming with us. Speak now or off they go to be recycled.

I bet if you have an LHBS near you those bottles would be worth something more than 5 cents apiece. Empty long necks go for $15 a case up here...

Cheers!

I was joking. I keg. I just see posts all the time where people ask someone giving something away to deliver it.

Let me know before you come up. You will drive within a half hour of the house. Maybe stop for a beer.

Figured I'd throw this out to the thread since there's a lot of cooks here. Does anyone do Farmer's shares? I've never done it mostly because the amount you had to buy was so large. I know a large majority of people do it to support local farmers.

I was curious if the quality was far superior to regular farmer's stands or markets. I saw an interesting post over the weekend for Fisherman's shares. The price was really good and it's coming from the north shore. The quantity was pretty flexible and is delivered close to where I live. Everything from pound fillets to whole fish. I know it depends on who you use and changes year to year in quality. I usually pick up my fish from that area anyways but it would be good to have a regular delivery. So what do you guys do when you go out fishing and come back empty netted? Besides go to the freezer.

My town has this thing called a "grocery store". Kinda cool. It has alllllll sorts of different food there. Beef, lamb, fish... food in cans.. fresh veggies.. frozen veggies... you name it.

That's what I do.

It might be far for you to drive but you could swing through Norton and check it out, just to get an idea of what it's all about.

Wegman's does have a good selection of seafood and other. I was just throwing it out there about shares. I'm sure it depends on who you go with as a supplier. There use to be "a guy out of a truck" I use to use at a farmstand but he's unpredictable. The lobster and scallops he got were taken out of the ocean that day. Makes a huge difference. These shares just seemed very convenient and fresh. I'll also try the Norton grocery store and Inn.

Latest posts

Back