damn, the Jews can make a damn good beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beta pleated sheet

Reaction score
So, I'm drinking the He'Brew Jewbelation beer, 11 different malts, 11 different hops, 11% ABV. I'm just about done with the 1pt 6oz bottle, and I'm about as tipsy as I like getting. woot!

Today is a good day. I'm in Atlanta where it's warm and the grass is green, my parents are taking me out to dinner, I just watched some reruns of Voyger (mmm, Jeri Ryan!), and I'm brewing a Saison tonight. Such a good day!

Awww, I take it your day was not so awesome?

If it makes you feel better, I got my teeth cleaned by the terrible lady who makes my gums BLEEEED.

+1 on seven of nine, yummy!

seven_of_nine.jpg

beta pleated sheet said:
I just watched some reruns of Voyger (mmm, Jeri Ryan!), and I'm brewing a Saison tonight. Such a good day!
I'm not sure which part I find hotter! :rockin:

Sounds like a fun day -- are you driving back to Mass. with your carboy full of Saison?

Nope, I'll be leaving it in the care of my dad. I've done it before, so I trust that he'll take good care of it. Then, it should be ready in time for the memorial day festivities! At least, it should be ready by then!

Latest posts

Back