What to do after opening Chimay bottle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeywhat

Reaction score
OK...so I just opened a bottle of Chimay because I wanted a glass...it's still early in the morning and I have stuff to do so I'm NOT downing the whole bottle. But I can't get the cork back in for the life of me.

So what now? Is it good to go uncorked until later tonight? I guess I can finish off the bottle if I have to...

Drink it you wuss! If you are going to drink a glass of beer at 9 in the morning, then you shoulda had something in a 12 ouncer. But you committed to go this far into beery goodness now. And you don't want to oxydize or in any other way ruin the rest of the bottle. SO the only option is BEER FOR BREAKFAST!

In the immortal words of the Baretta theme song...Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. :D

Yeah I juat finished the bottle.

And I'm hammered.

And it's 10:15 AM.

And it took me about 5 minutes to type this without looking like a drunk

:mug: :drunk::rockin::tank::D

You should probably just stay home today then. Under normal circumstances Kung Pao is anything but funny. Except for the "he's leaving! with nuts!" part.

Back