2012 Amarillo Pellets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And limited quantities of only 1 pound anyway. It's a good thing I bought enough amarillo leaf hops a month ago, but I was considering ordering some pellets just to have the extra. They sure sold out FAST!

I had my phone set to remind me and it did go off...........

Whoa. They're like Skynyrd tickets.
Well, not really. Still crazy.

I'm broken hearted, prowled their site all day then found out they went on sale at 5pst. Stopped at the beer store for some bombers, thinking 15 minutes would be no big deal. holy crap!

I'm getting drunk tonight

I really wish they either allowed for pre-orders or announced when stuff was going to go on sale.

I'd even be interested to see what would happen if they held an online auction.

Gameface said:
I really wish they either allowed for pre-orders or announced when stuff was going to go on sale.

I'd even be interested to see what would happen if they held an online auction.

It's a little late for advice, but follow their twitter feed for the scoop.

It's a little late for advice, but follow their twitter feed for the scoop.

I don't do twitter, or facebook, or apple devices. I'm lame like that. Besides do they just say, Amarillo on sale now, or do they actually tell you it'll be on sale tomorrow at 5pm?

Gameface said:
I don't do twitter, or facebook, or apple devices. I'm lame like that.

Me too, but I used it here and for a couple of local breweries for news. I think I have three tweets total of my own.

Back