Howdy from the VT/NH border...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepydave

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Just made a trip to Vermont Home Brew Supply shop in Winooski, VT and returned with the usual starter kit along with a glass carboy for secondary ferm.
They seemed extremely knowledgable and eager to help.

Still in the reading phase, but damn near ready to jump in any day now. I feel the nuances I can pick up while my virgin brew ferments. Haha, never can do enough research though.

My first brew will be a Switchback-esque american ale.

Huge thanks to Vermont HomeBrew Supply and The Bevy for brews to drink while brewing.

Wish me luck,
Dave

Edit: Damn, almost forgot!
I look forward to meeting more beer geeks in the New England area. I have very few friends who truly enjoy this stuff. So if you are close by, give a shout!

I am in NH Mtn. Washington Valley. We have a lot home brewers in the area but, we need to get a little more organized. Great Brews, no local club to promote the obsession.

I don't have the time or the knowledge to start a local club. I brew, I drink,.... repeat.

Glad to hear that there are some people in the NH area. I'm looking to relocate in the next year or so. Hoping to land in Grafton County!

Welcome from the MA/VT border. There's a fair number of us around who like to get together and brew and drink on occasion, keep your eyes peeled for "Yankee Ingenuity" gatherings.

As a wannabe Vermonter living in RI, I envy you and welcome to the board. I take many trips in the great state of VT mostly to get fresh beer from Long Trail.

Welcome -

Would like you to join us at the next Yankee Ingenuity -- date unknown -- but glad to "meet" another VT Brewer

Welcome to HBT! I am proud to say I am home in MA again, and hopefully looking to move to the NH border by the summer. It would be great to see more people from the area!

Welcome from the Mad River Valley area!

I agree that the staff at the Winooski shop has always been more than helpful, knowedgeable and decently supplied. I'm sure they got you headed in the right direction, but don't be shy about using HBT for any questions along the way.

There's another shop in the Montpelier/Morrisville area (which is probably closer for both of us), but I haven't been there yet.

And, if you're in the Boston area, there's Modern Brewer in Cambridge which is where I bought my first home brewing kit something like 20 years ago when I lived in MA.

hello from maine! im trying to get some brewers together up here but it seems that is few and far between...i live waaaay up in the northern sticks! but still new england none the less! Knox.

Latest posts

Back