Corny Keg Lids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orpheus

Reaction score
Does anybody know a place that sells corny keg lids by themselves. I got three kegs off craigslist and one of them has that plastic green lid. I pressure tested them all and they all work except the green plastic one which leaks like a mofo.

The previous owner said he had beer all over his floor because of the kegs and I think I found the culprit.

Of course, I don't want to buy another keg, I just need a new lid.

haha. yea... the replacement parts are expensive. you should look at the price of the posts too, and just a relief valve.

i found a guy on ebay that sells a set of six of lids, posts, and dip tubes for about 60 dollars. i'll probably buy a set from him in the future, but they are for cornelius ball-lock kegs, so make sure that is what you have and not pin lock. i think they should still be able to fit a firestone (this is refering to the posts, the lids should be able to fit just about all kegs), but i could be wrong:

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-gallon-Keg-re...ryZ53189QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah-- they are about the best for parts I've found. Sometimes if you've got a damaged part on a rebuilt keg it's cheaper to just buy the part.

Back