• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free to a good home!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
I have a King Kooker model 1267 i was given and i went electric. So I don't need this. It has a 7.5 gallon aluminum pot, burner and lid. Local pick up preferred. But if it doesn't sell locally i will ship it, recipient to pay shipping.
Located south side of Chicago. Come and get it. This would great to step up to full boils for extract brewers. Oh, it needs a gas line and regulator i cant find it.

This is brand new in the box, I cant find the gas line I took it out to find a new one. The one that came with had a timer on it, it shut off every 15 min

If you decide to ship it I would love to take it off your hands.

Well depending on the dimensions of the stand I could use it. I have a fryer, but just got a new keggle that doesn't fit right on my stand (becuase of the rim on the stand). I would already have the gas line, tank, and regulator. I have family in the south suburbs there that could pick it up for me.

Latest posts

Back