Seeking: Moose Drool and Brown Ales

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moosedrol is very easily found here. I can grab you some and would love to trade u for some jolly pumkin or ale smith. anything else you were looking for specifically.

Funny I was just thinking of starting another thread. I started a batch of Brewers Best English Brown Ale and was hoping to find a sample of someone's homebrew.

The Ale Smith, I was going to ask them to get me one I didn't see on their website. The Nautical Nut Brown is rated fairly high on Pintly so I was going to ask for it.

I'll drop you a pm. Your pm folder is full.

Pm boxed cleared. I'm very interested in jolly pumkin. We also are about to keg a moosedrol clone we can send a bottle of that too

That would be cool. I could compare and maybe get your recipe.

Yea looking at their site, Distributors , Illinois and Wisconsin are the only states east of the Mississippi that have it.

I'd be willing to send you up some Moose Drool in exchage for some Nugget Nectar. I'd also recommend Real Ale Brewhouse Brown. Have you set up a trade yet?

I can get some Jolly Pumpkin. What is good out in CA?

Lots of great things available on the west coast. Stone beers are all available. Green flashs west coast ipa is amazing and very very hoppy. Also russian river is available here but Pliny is still hard to get.

Back