• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted- cheap shanks and faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody have any old shanks laying around? I need a couple (faucets, too) to make Biermuncher's rolling kegerator. I don't care if the faucets stick, since it's for a one day party. Either than, or a jockey box- but I know a jockey box would cost a fortune.

Let me know if you've got some old cheapies for sale!

(It says "for sale" because I had to pick something!)

How soon do you need these? I think I've got a 2-3 faucets, but I'll have to look at home tonight and get back with you.

I've got more than a couple of old faucets, might need some cleaning. 7 bucks each and I'll stuff as many in a 5 dollar priority box that I can. Just let me know how many you want/need

No rush on anything- there is a party on Memorial Day, and one in June. I can do the kegs in a cooler with picnic taps, but the rolling kegerator would be awesome!

i have three shanks, they are brand new, got them from kegconnection in a kit, but need smaller sized shanks or tower shanks for building a tower.

i have three shanks, they are brand new, got them from kegconnection in a kit, but need smaller sized shanks or tower shanks for building a tower.

I don't have any shanks to trade, so let me know (via PM if you want) what two shanks would cost me~ That might work just fine.

Do you have a price in mind? (I assume the shank and faucet fit together? Sorry to ask, but I've had some unusual combinations offered up, and while I appreciate it, I'm trying to do this complete and still on the cheap.)

20 bucks tops take anything reasonable or a six pack sampler ;) shanks never been used faucet had one beer thru it and yep they fit together!

20 bucks tops take anything reasonable or a six pack sampler ;) shanks never been used faucet had one beer thru it and yep they fit together!

Sounds like a deal! Let me see if I can rustle up two, though, before we close on the deal, ok? I really do need two, since I'm having two beers at this guy's retirement party. I thought an oatmeal stout and a cream ale would be nice, and instead of just using party taps I thought Biermuncher's rolling kegerator would be a bit classier. I don't like him enough to spend too much money, though. I mean, I'm already providing the beer!

Sounds like a deal! Let me see if I can rustle up two, though, before we close on the deal, ok? I really do need two, since I'm having two beers at this guy's retirement party. I thought an oatmeal stout and a cream ale would be nice, and instead of just using party taps I thought Biermuncher's rolling kegerator would be a bit classier. I don't like him enough to spend too much money, though. I mean, I'm already providing the beer!

Alright PM me when you get the details worked out
:mug:

I don't have any shanks to trade, so let me know (via PM if you want) what two shanks would cost me~ That might work just fine.

how is $20 for both of them?

I know you are looking at other peoples stuff as well, so no big deal.

edit: Might not be selling them anymore, may have found some fence post large enough to accomodate the shank size

Back