Ever drink it fresh from the fermenter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marquez

Reaction score
OK, Picture the scene...

After waiting patiently for fermentation to finish, I'm finally transferring from the fermenter into the keg.

Wow, I notice it. That looks REALLY good!

Seeing the light through the tubing as it goes into the keg.......

Yikes, gotta stop.

Its like the masturbation episode of Seinfeld, where Kramer caves and plops down his cash after seeing the hottie across the street.

I stop the transfer, pour myself a tall cellar temp flat beer.

Wow was it great Dead Guy Clone.

Back to transferring...

Call me weird, or is that spelled "w-i-r-e-d"?, but I think I've drunk/sampled my brews at almost every stage there is. :drunk:

I like to know how it tastes at its various stages. By doing this I know when it's done, but I can also judge how much longer it needs to ferment. :D

Call me weird, or is that spelled "w-i-r-e-d"?, but I think I've drunk/sampled my brews at almost every stage there is. :drunk:

I like to know how it tastes at its various stages. By doing this I know when it's done, but I can also judge how much longer it needs to ferment. :D

You are weird. :D

Nah - I do the same. Just have to taste the hydro sample at the very least. Maybe a glass or two while bottling...

Sampling it, yeah at every stage... drinking a whole glass of it... I guess to each his own.

Back