• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Four 6" Stainless Steel Shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k1ngl1ves

Well-Hung Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for four 6" stainless shanks for my newest project. I'm looking for used ones to save a few bucks. I think the wife is starting to pay attention to how much I'm putting into this thing. Lol! I've already found some good prices online, but again, I'd rather find some used ones first. Even if it's only a couple.

I know cash is king, and alright with me, but I also have a couple pieces of equipment I'd trade too if you wanted. Some odds and ends, plate chiller, other stuff. Lol! Just mention what you're looking for in a pm, and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks!

:mug:

Not sure if this is any help but I occasionally will find the SS taps/shanks they sell on amazon with used in stock. I ended up getting a SS shank and a perlick tap for only 29 dollars a week ago.

This is what I have found so far. I know for sure the faucets are chrome not sure about the shanks.

6 faucets
3 shanks
3 handles
3 hoses with ball lock and shank connections

Still searching I know I have more buried somewhere.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1468158655.790503.jpg

Sorry I thought these shanks were longer than what they are.

Couldn't figure out how to PM and attach a picture from my phone.

I've decided to go a different way. If I make a few adjustments, I can use 4" shanks for my project... and I already have multiples of those.

I figured 6" ss shanks would he tough to come by anyways... but would have looked nice. Lol!

Locking this thread down. Thanks everyone!

Back