7 Bottles, $35

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osagedr

Recovering from Sobriety
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Drinking is pricey up here in Soviet Canuckistan. Hopefully some of the following are good: Thwaites Bomber, Pilsner Urquell, Czechvar Pilsner, Dead Guy Ale, Thwaites Very Nutty Black, Blood Alley ESB (Canadian), Tree Brewing Company Captivator Dopplebock (Canadian). Haven't had any of them before except for the pilsners. Anyone have comments on any of these?

I think iv had the dopplebock before, it was pretty good. However the similarity between it and my ale-bock that i had just made was uncanny. I love ESB, so hit that for sure haha.

Can't go wrong with Pilsner Urquell, for maximum enjoyment drink while its 90'F+ out.

The Russell Blood Alley ESB is a mighty fine brew. I drank two big pints of it last night at a BBQ place half a block from Blood Alley (Vancouver's old meatcutting area).

My buddy is Russell's brewmaster and he brought a cask of it to a brewfest that we had in the fall. Fantastic! His beers won two bronze medals at the GABF two years ago.

The Russell Blood Alley ESB is a mighty fine brew. I drank two big pints of it last night at a BBQ place half a block from Blood Alley (Vancouver's old meatcutting area).

My buddy is Russell's brewmaster and he brought a cask of it to a brewfest that we had in the fall. Fantastic! His beers won two bronze medals at the GABF two years ago.

Very cool--can't wait to try it! Made the Pilsners go away tonight along with one of my own Schwarzbiers.

Back