Greetings from MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, not a badge of honor for me. I have to be the bad guy too much in my professional life, I like being the nice guy in my personal life.
(remember I'm the charge nurse overnights in a ghetto ED. "Sorry, we're not giving you a script for 100 Percocets for an ingrown fingernail. And we're not giving you a cab voucher either! And if you don't stop creating a disturbance in my department I'm going to have you arrested." Guess who had a really miserable last shift?)

PTN

Back to the fire.

New to the brewscene just brewed my first batch, an ipa kit from my lhbs. tryin to learn as much as i can on here. i live in western MA.

New to the brewscene just brewed my first batch, an ipa kit from my lhbs. tryin to learn as much as i can on here. i live in western MA. greetings brewmasters

Welcome Brewho! These forums will be a huge help to you as what you think is a hobby turns into your obsession...

Back