• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Getting out of Home Brewing. Selling my equipment.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Hog

Reaction score
Brew Stand
15 gal SS Brew pot with SS ball valve and etched gallon marks
9 gal Alu. Pot
25qt Alu. Pot
Big Alu strainer pot
50' Copper Chiller
25' Copper Chiller
Barley Crusher with bigger hopper and homemade cabinet and 1/2" variable speed drill
17lb scale
2.5lb CO2 tank (will need to be tested)
Home built stir plate with 1000ml flask
2 SS coke kegs
Tap rite CO2 Regular (not pictured)
Bottle tree
Buckets
Assorted hoses
Tub full of other Brewing items.

Everything works great. I have too many hobbies and something needs to go.

Asking $550 and would prefer to sell everything together. Not willing to ship at this point. I'm in Durham NC.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1500329528.821719.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1500329544.322072.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1500329555.885368.jpg

I have too many hobbies and I haven't brewed in 2 years. So this is the one to go. My other hobbies are my 1967 Camaro and smoking meats. Just don't have the time for 3. [emoji1]

Update - I have the 15 SS pot sold. Everything else is still available.

Update - the grain mill/cabinet, stir plate with flask and scale are sold.

That brew stand is nice, been thinking about building one very similar to yours

I bought it from one of the owners of Lonerider Brewery in Raleigh NC. He said they used it before they started the brewery. It was black when I bought it. I painted it red and added the diamond plate.

Looks like I'm selling everything separate. So what I'm gonna do is list the prices.

Brew stand is $125

2 pin lock Kegs, 2.5 CO2 tank with new dual taprite regulator is $100. Pics of the regulator are coming.

Will not ship either of those items. Pick up only.

Any of the small items in the picture I will ship. Make me an offer on that stuff.

If you want a better pic of the small stuff let me know.

Back