PA/NJ/DE - IRON HILL West Chester and ARTISAN HOMEBREW in Downingtown Present...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaj030201

Reaction score
Looks like Mike at Artisan Homebrew in Downingtown PA and Jean the brewer at Iron Hill West Chester are putting together a fall seasonal homebrew competition! Here's some details about it: http://artisanhomebrew.com/

Last year's Gathering of the Gourds at the brewpub in West Chester was amazing, and I'm sure this one will be even better, since the competition's winning homebrews are being poured!

I know I'm gonna enter!

This looks like a great Contest, Mike is an awesome guy and I'm lucky to have him in town.

I wish I had some more time and I'd be so in and the ideas are brewing (pun totally intended). Or maybe I'll prep for next year. Still finding a way to put Bruce Campbell in a bottle...Groovy

I'll definitely have to go to the Gathering this year.

Just bumping this thread to see if there's anyone else interested in this competition. Got my recipe all ready to go...

I dropped mine off today. Since I typically always forget to hit competition deadlines, I figured I should get it in early. Mike let me know some of the prizes, so I am crossing my fingers for good results.

Back