homebrewed 1.5 years. now working pt at a great brewery. Yes!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madbird1977

Reaction score
I am terribly excited just bartending and giving tours. After my first batch it went click in my head, I must work at a brewery to really learn....and I will. Dream big...get that foot in the door.help each other out . Have fun along the way. Capital brewery Middleton, WI if you were wondering. Hit it up some time. Cheers

I got the same idea man. The guys at West Sixth in Lexington have let me jump behind the scenes and I'm learning a ton. Best part time job I've ever had. Congrats!

Well - perhaps you will work your way up to a brewery with better beer ( I feel Capitol is a very corporate beer).

HOWEVER - congrats and well done and learn a lot.

Congrats! They make some good German Lagers with the exception of Supper Club. Capital and Leinie's were my gateway beer to craft beer. When are they open? I live right by there and have only gone to functions at the brewery.

NICE! I toured that brewery in college (yikes! close to 10 years ago) as I was becoming a beer snob. I still have the little beer mug shot glass they gave us. :mug:

Congrats! I like to drink some of their beer, particularly the Blonde Doppelbock.

Nice! Capitol makes some good beers, although I find the more commonly available ones (particularly Supper Club) to be a bit overrated.

You should use your influence (which I'm sure you've got tons of :)) to get them to quit using screwtop bottles- the only reason I don't buy much of their beer anymore is because I can't recycle the bottles to fill with my own!

Thanks all, I agree on the bottle caps. They only keg at the brewery, bottle at Point. Its a blast.

Back