you need friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChshreCat

Reaction score
with this kind of hobby you need to have friends ya know. I mean you brew all this beer and it's good stuff but the brewing is what's fun and cool and then you have all this beer and what do you do you look at the beer and think holy ****... I can't brew more beer with all thiis beer here. you'll end up al alcoholohic trying to drink all your beer becfuase you have so much beer and want to brew again but swmbo gets upset you have so much beer and are brewing mroe. you need frinds to drink your beer so you can brew. maybe when I get movedinto my house I'll have mooch neighbors who'll come and drink my beer so I can brew even more. too much beer not enough friends sometimes. whow ants to come and drink my beer? I need to brew

LOL, you can't brew. You are getting ready to move soon. You've already shown your hand. Me thinks you're just sampling the waters for moving helpers. :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Of course now that you are a decorated, award winning brewer and all... it just might be worth the trip. :D

Well, I have lots of friends, but my girlfriend and I drink all the beer I brew (about 100gal since Feb). Although I have taken 3 kegs to family functions. They love it. I think they expect a keg anytime the family gets together. Now they are just going to start having random ass get togethers so I'll bring beer, haha.

It seems my beer lasts forever until that ONE weekend where I blow 4 kegs. I'm trying to get a full pipeline

swmbo doesn't drink. I need ehlp. I also need to move soon so I have more bribes.. I mean beers left for moving help. You would be quite welcome, zen.

and yea... I'be een sampling tonight. No work tomorrow! whooohoooo!!!! but swmbo is gonna have me packing stuff, so no rest for the drunken weary.

Are you really contemplating brewing a batch before you move? What flavor are you thinking about? I'd love to stop by sometime. The G/F's mom and dad live on the water in Camano, and a sister lives across the street (with a husband who makes wine) We go up that way every couple months to visit.

I'll let ya know when we've settled in and you can come have a pintor three from my fancy new kegging system when it gets a cold place to live.

Sweet. Thank you. And don't forget to post that move date. It's a long shot, but if we had plans up that way I might be able to chip in for a couple hours. I have moved way too many times in the last 10 years, and every time it seems there is more stuff (because there is LOL) So I know how much it sucks.

Back