Oww, My Head Hurts....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
Didn't do much for the Holiday, just hung out, watched some TV, and surfed a LOT.

I've been researching and studying electronic circuits, automation and controls, laboratory equipment and lab glassware, stainless plumbing components, yeast propagation and storage, price comparisons of identical equipment among competing online HBS's, finding and saving Bookmarks of electronics supply houses, lab supply houses, yeast techniques, and more...much more.

I've learned a lot, and most of these things, I've never taken the time to learn about. I am very happy to have had the time to link-surf, since it takes so long to go to the many places that info hides on the 'net.

And thank God for Google.....:D

I urge everyone to expand their horizons, and think about things that you'd LIKE to do, but don't know that much about, because with the 'net and a computer, you can learn how to do anything you could ever imagine.

And you can drink heavy :mug: while doing it...

Back