Breweries/Bars on way from Cincinnati Airport to Cincinnati?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reidjoshua

Reaction score
Hey all... I'm visiting my buddy in Cincinnati in a few months and I have a few hours to kill before he gets off work to pick me up. Are there any good breweries or bars that are somewhere along the way from the airport (CVG) to Cincinnati? I fly in at noon and my plan is to cab it somewhere to kill a few hours until he is able to pick me up wherever I am.

Thanks!

CVG is actually in northern Kentucky, so you can hit up Hofbrauhaus in Newport, KY (awesome German food and beer), Cock and Bull in Covington, KY (English style pub), or the newly opened Christain Moerlein Lager House (Gastropub) in Downtown Cincinnati. All are awesome for their own rights, but if you can only go to one, hit up the Lager House... you won't be disappointed.

Agreed... The Christian Moerlein Lager House is worth the stop. Their beers are fantastic and they have a good selection on draft / bottle. Good view of the river and the city also.

Havent been to the lager house yet but I recommend the HB that place is easy to lose track of time. get the snitchel sandwich and a dunkel

I've actually not been to either, but I've had the privilege of reviewing Christian Moerlein's beer. VERY VERY VERY good. I've not had it on tap yet either, so if that's any indicator, I'd hit that up. now I just realized this was back in july, so I'm a little outdated here, but I'll post it anyway. lol

Back