Linoleum Knife

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you have seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters...but even if you don't like their stupid, weird and random style of animation comedy, you'll probably still agree that this should be the intro for every movie released in theaters henceforth:

:rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats pretty damn funny, I do agree that it should be shown before every movie.

Your money is now our money & we will spend it on drugs!.........be considerate to others or I will bite your torso and give you a disease!

LMAO

Dude... :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: Totally kick ass! I was planning on renting that movie soon... you just bumped that date up. Is it out yet in video stores?:rockin:

:EDIT: DAMN YOU!!!!! I keep watching that stupid intro.... I LOVE IT!!! Lineoleum... I just love the way it rolls off the tongue, especially with a british accent!!! Linoleum Knife!!!!

the baby part is funny but "satan will rain down your throat with hot acid, dissolve your testicles, and turn your guts into snakes" has to be the greatest threat ever spoken, lol

Next time I'm at the movies and someone brings their little hellspawn with them, I am going to tell them to "Take the seed outside! Leave it in the streets!"

Back