• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ft Ball Lock Corny Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbachunk

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to trade a corny for some sour beers. I am in AR and can't find a darn thing to harvest from. Would be looking for things like RR, Avery, and Jolly Pumpkin. Also open to other beers.

Hello,

I can get my hands on plenty of stuff from Jolly Pumpkin, do you have anything in mind?

If not I can suggest some things

*edit*

I can also get some belgian sours, lambics etc, and have a bottle of Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus i'd be willing to part with

Ok so I have a trade set up for Jolly Pumpkin stuff. I will put up another keg ft looking specifically for RR beer.

bubbachunk said:
Ok so I have a trade set up for Jolly Pumpkin stuff. I will put up another keg ft looking specifically for RR beer.

I have some Pliney the Elder if your interested PM me.

You'll have good luck with the JP dregs. They are the most aggressive and consistant i've found. Try to make sure the bottle you're trading for isn't super old. JP includes a bottled date sticker on all the bottles. I've got a starter right now with dregs from a bottle date around October of 2011 and it's going strong.

I have some Pliney the Elder if your interested PM me.

Thanks but I am looking for their sour beers although same day I want to get around to trying pliney

You'll have good luck with the JP dregs. They are the most aggressive and consistant i've found. Try to make sure the bottle you're trading for isn't super old. JP includes a bottled date sticker on all the bottles. I've got a starter right now with dregs from a bottle date around October of 2011 and it's going strong.

Yeah thats good to hear again, it is why I started looking for it.

Latest posts

Back