Heretic Brewing Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anicola

Reaction score
Support your local Brewer.. Bottled yesterday 11/14/11 Heretic Brewing Company .. Old Town Pittsburg, California

iPhone.jpg

If they can get it to New Mexico, open a mail order or I get out there I will gladly check out the work of their hands.

Oh, wait. You aren't appealing for us to support them, but gloating that you can!

Come on, share the wealth!

About $28 a bottle to New Mexico by ground mail. I don't think so. That is basically the price of a bag of grain. I will taste it some day. They are asking nearly $10 for a 22 ounce bottle before shipping.

You might check out beerjobber.com as well. Not sure what the pricing will be, but I believe they have some hard limit on shipping cost.

Not local to me. Also what's with the flag in the background and the trash bag behind it? Very strange...

Oh and $10 a 6 pack is kind of a vibe kill for me. I sure wish craft brewers would price themselves a bit more reasonably, I might buy more. But you probably don't need my business anyway so FWIW and YMMV.

Steve da sleeve

Those guys didn't impress me at GABF (the pro-am table was were it was at). It was some of my least favorite beer I had that weekend. Or maybe if you put anything next to Port Brewing it tastes bad. :D

Well that was funky. Beerjobber.com has a limited number of people who can enter their site so you have to request a code so when one becomes available you can get in. Not the "grew to have your business" welcome I expected! Will see what happens from here.

Really looking forward to getting me some Evil Cousin this weekend! Top three fave for sure.

I wish you guys the best, Jamil!

Eric

I was at Grape & Gourmet in Va Beach, VA yesterday and saw an Evil Twin brew, but it was from Denmark. Anybody know what's up with that? Couldn't ask the owner b/c he was being railroaded by some guy who thought every beer sucked.

"All your home brew are belong to us!"

Actually, Evil Twin has begun shifting their production to the US, and is contracting at a couple different breweries.

beerman0001 said:
Evil Twin is a brewery out of Denmark. I had their Before During and After Christmas IIPA. Was a very good beer.

Cool. Thanks, beerman0001!

"All your home brew are belong to us!"

Back