Your favorite flavorings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite way to flavor? Mine flavors came out mediocre. Needs more carbonation tho! How many days do you flavor?

My continuous brew with black tea is going now. How long can I store tea mix in fridge? Do you have to brew new one every time?

This board is so helpful, thanks!

Fresh ginger (crushed) and one of these fruit juices - acai-pomegranate, blueberry-pomegranate, or straight pomegranate. Three days of secondary fermentation at room temp with those flavorings in a large flip-top bottle, then another three days at room temp when I put it in smaller (12oz-16oz) bottles.

I normally juice all my fruit like Ginger, Lemongrass, and Cranberries as an example. I normally do at least 2 gallon batches and will decant into a separate jar and flavor the whole batch for 1 day then bottle for at least week depending on temperature to let the carbonation build.

How does everyone keep it from growing a new scoby at room temperature? I have a few bottles and they grew new small ones..

Latest posts

Back