ha damn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soberJim

Reaction score
Just thinking I was sitting on top of my broken freezer, only to look up and realise I was entrapped!!1 .. by the room which encounters all the meat and seafood.. way different, but the same height! Guess that's enough these days

Homercidal - Completely along the lines of this thread, I was so hoping Ferris State could get a goal near the end. Bulldog fan myself (Minnesota Duluth variety), but BC has always been tops on my dislike list. Was kinda disgusting to watch them win again.

It doesn't matter regarding his neck. As long as you can find your fastball, lay it out for the second taste seminar. That's what needs to be played then, now, and in the near future. Upset by all of this? Come on down, stud.

Homercidal - Completely along the lines of this thread, I was so hoping Ferris State could get a goal near the end. Bulldog fan myself (Minnesota Duluth variety), but BC has always been tops on my dislike list. Was kinda disgusting to watch them win again.

You gotta respect the talent in the locker room and behind the bench, though. Ferris kept up and had plenty of chances, even though they weren't known to be a great offensively skilled team.

People around here are pretty geeked about the whole thing, especially considering what the team looked like on paper before the first game. I think it's a nice way to end the CCHA. It might even get a few of the more talented players to consider going to Ferris, and maybe they will continue to do well in the WCHA next year.

One more year of college hockey as we know it. The world turns upside down in 2013/14!

I thought the CCHA was done after this season! I kind of wondered why there hasn't been a big deal made out of it. It makes sense now that I think about it. They wouldn't have time to build an arena before the next season.

D0ug said:
soberJim,

Are you going to let them get your sofa?

I own a sofa?!! Hey, there it goes! Not sure whether to say yes or no now... They took it, but I'm.not sure whether I warranted this... If its as comfortable for them as for me, I say go for it!

I own a sofa?!! Hey, there it goes! Not sure whether to say yes or no now... They took it, but I'm.not sure whether I warranted this... If its as comfortable for them as for me, I say go for it!

You know, the sofa on your porch, that the code monkeys came for.

It sure is! (Whats a pseudonym again? Think I missed this math lesson)

It's a subtle way of implying that you were drunk (i.e. not "Sober" Jim) when you wrote the OP.

I'm actually always sober, just I have times when that skill is less noticeable.. some might even think me slightly intoxicated at times, this is where the sobriety is a little more noticeable due to the lack of it ;)

Back