The Wife helped with last night's apfelwein!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbyg

Reaction score
And then she wrote about it on her blog, DIY or BUY:
http://diybuy.wordpress.com/2010/12/21/apfelwein-hard-cider/

I consider this awesome on many levels:

1. She writes well, and thus it's generally entertaining to read.
  2. Many of our friends read her blog, and perhaps this will encourage some of them to emulate my bad habits.
  3. Now that SWMBO has tasted the sweet, sweet nectar of brewing one's own stuff, she's much more likely to be sympathetic to my brewlust.

Note: I recognize that apfelwein isn't a true hard cider in the narrowest definition of the term. Her readers won't know the difference, so she took a "stick with what you know" approach. :)

Anyway, I know she'd love if you-all would check out her work. So if you've got a few minutes and like reading about brewing (and if you're here, reading this, you do!), stop on by! :mug:

That was definitely a fun read. But why did you make your username here robbyg and not 'Rob the Husband of Awesome'? :D

That was a great write up. Hopefully it will bring some more poeple over to the dark side of hombrew. :drunk:

Back