video on youtube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A co-worker talked about it and I watched it. Too bad you can't un-watch it. However, this guy turns Gagnam style on its head (no pun) in a way that only an American could. I say S. Korea 0 and USA FTW!

Wetfoot said:
A co-worker talked about it and I watched it. Too bad you can't un-watch it. However, this guy turns Gagnam style on its head (no pun) in a way that only an American could. I say S. Korea 0 and USA FTW!

That guy makes US look worse than it already has been looking lately...lol
And I am an American....

Best cape ever and boots. QUOTE=cheezydemon3;4974752]Best songwriting EVER.[/QUOTE]

How did the bass player and drummer keep straight faces? No matter how manly, why did the big red neck decide to handle his junk?

wrong in so many ways.

That's what you get at an NRA rally....;)

Im gonna book thus band sometime and have a huge party in my back yard....
But first i need to kill off all my grass. The funny thing is before the lyrics you have no idea what to expect.

Strange. He is either completely out of his gourd and patriotic, or making a joke and mockery of the flag, but sane. Either way, someone I'd rather not meet.....especially waggling like that.

And im not really going to book them.....im sure they are booked solid for a long time.

1st comment: That's what Sons of Anarchy would look like in real life...

2nd comment: While watching, I imagined a kid's birthday party going on next door with a very conservative family having no clue what to do as that guy starts singing and interrupting a nice, wholesome game of musical chairs.

3rd comment: who the hell walks up to that guy and starts juggling his junk like that? I mean.... The guy is performing. Let him concentrate! No respect if you ask me.... Zero.

1st comment: That's what Sons of Anarchy would look like in real life...

2nd comment: While watching, I imagined a kid's birthday party going on next door with a very conservative family having no clue what to do as that guy starts singing and interrupting a nice, wholesome game of musical chairs.

3rd comment: who the hell walks up to that guy and starts juggling his junk like that? I mean.... The guy is performing. Let him concentrate! No respect if you ask me.... Zero.

Fantastic post, top to bottom spot on.

That was one of the most terrible things I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot... The bass riff was pretty catchy though.

Can you flap your dong, when you're wrong?
Dance like a joke, the whole song?
Let a dude, smack your junk, for so long?
Make people watch,your dumb thong?

Is even funnier while Tosh.0 is making fun of him.

"I just hope the choreography is better when they do this song on Glee" D Tosh

Latest posts

Back