homebrewers chirstmas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newski

Reaction score
I'm just curious what people might be wanting or getting themselves for christmas that is homebrewing related and under $100.

I think some good ideas are:
- Draft faucet + shank
- Refractomter
- Turkey fryer with burner
- Raw materials (e.g. grain and hops)
- More kegs
- More fermenters

I'll probably end up buying another carboy and ingredients for a couple batches...all I can really afford at the moment.

A nice SS kettle from Santa.
Refractometer.
Depending on a Christmas bonus, I want a mill and some storage containers.

Never hurts to have more carboys or kegs.

just bought myself the 30 plate wort chiller from kegcowboy. :rockin: waiting on it to be shipped. it cost $78 shipped. gonna have my girlfriend get me the barley crusher malt mill. I cant wait.

shhhh, dont tell SWMBO but

2 tap kegging kit with perlicks from Kegcowboy
Silver beginners brewing kit from BrewMasters Warehouse
two Perlick 2 tower faucets

and it was only $109 honey ;)

-=jason=-

I used to ask for Brewing related stuff for Christmas every year, but the wife just ignored my requests. So I opened a HBS, so now everyday is like Christmas. This my gift to me is a fermentation fridge.

Thanks,

Ed

Well....My wife is working on the 14'X20' shed in our yard for me to have a brew pub...She is wiring, insulating, etc the inside for me.

My friend is taking my 2 sanke's and making me keggels
BIL gift certificate to LHBS
and other misc hb gifts.

My List Included:
2-4 perl faucets
Refractometer
A pair of chalkboard tap handles

There's plenty more on my wish list but what fun would it be if i had nothing left to wish for :)

I'm not actually asking for brewing stuff this year. I'm getting pretty well set. Maybe looking to go RIMS next summer and slowly saving up the parts, but there is nothing that I could trust my wife to pick out for me.

I'm getting a new video card for sure and I've asked for chip carving knives so I can play with chip carving. Maybe learn how to decorate some fancy wooden beer carrying cases for when I give beer out as gifts. That could be brewing related I guess.

Christmas or not i'd be buying my brewing stuff anyways.

I don't like asking for stuff for my Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary...

seems like holidays are created to spend money and often money people don't have so they get into debt.

-=Jason=-

My wishlist included new 30 qt + brew kettle w/ thermometer and spigot, 4 new perlicks for my kegerator and a few gift cards from AHS.

If I score any of these from my wife or parents, I'll be stoked.

Good call Flomaster - glad to know I'm not the only one thinking that way.

No personal brew stuff for me right now, but I am buying a starter kit for my brother in law so he can get his feet wet.

Wife ended up letting me buy myself 5 cornies and parts to convert my downstairs beer fridge into a 2 tap kegerator. No more bottling for me, saves her the hassle of me having bottles draining after I use them in the kitchen sink and me the hassle of bottling.

I put a lot of glassware on my list this year. I'm trying to convert most of my beer storage to 1L grolsch-top growlers, as they're a LOT more convenient. Plus, I want a bunch of 1 gal bottles for test-batch brewing (and other weird stuff like herbals and things), and a couple of carboys for a few mead batches I want to try.

I'm also holding out for a thermapen.

Back