Dinkel Acker CD Pils

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to pay like $8 for just a 6 pack of the dark lager......so hell yeah it is a great deal.

I always liked the dark over the blonde. Do the bottles look like they have seen better days? When the place I used to buy them from had them, the labels were always torn up and they had just a plain old gold cap on them. But I loved that stuff back then.

That was all in my more naive beer drinking days though. So I might think it tastes like crap now :(

Its the blonde, and it's not bad at all. I just had one. Also picked up Dos Equies Amber and Lager, and still don't have enough bottles.

I am going to buy 2 cases tomorrow. The beer is not bad(hell, I used to drink natty light) and the labels peel of from this wonderful New Jersey Humidity.
This is my bottle collecting beer!

As of right now, I have 2 cases of True Brew Amber,
2 cases of Continental Dark
and on the way from morebeer I have 3 kits ordered. They shipped today.
Anybody wanna come and drink some beer? I need empties!!!

NJTomatoguy, I live in DC but my father lives in NY and I drive up and down the turnpike to see him at least once a month (Maple Shade is near Philly, right?). He is in the last few months of his life but continues to drink one or two beers a day as he has since his childhood in Germany. His favorite beer is Dinkel Acker but we have been unable to find it for years. It would bring his spirits up (no pun intended) if I could find Dinkel Acker for him. Could you remember where you bought this beer back in '08 when you posted that comment? If you could even remember the street the store was on I could Google Map it.

Back