1st and last AG for a year

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy981

Reaction score
Yesterday was my first time brewing with my new AG equipment. I made the cooler mash tun keggles and everything. It took a long time, but I enjoyed it. The bad part is I leave for Iraq before it will even be in its prime and this is the last homebrew i am making before I head over. Anyways you guys probably wont see me on here much for a year, but once I get back I will be brewing heavy. I do think my dad is going to take over my brewing in my abscence though. Thanks for all the advice.

Thanks for all the support guys. It is really appreciated. and I think I might just brew a mean little high gravity barleywine to drink on mid tour leave. Anyone got some good recipes?

dibby33 said:
Politics aside, seriously, Keep yer head down. Those bullets can hurt.

They move pretty fast too....

Be safe and get your @$$ back here soon. Thanks for your service.

To you and those like you:mug:

support_our_troops.gif

just raised a toast to you brother..fighting men like you are what keeps us safe and free..there are too many in this country who forget who gave the ultimate sacrifice...stay safe and thank you.

Keep your head down, DON'T volunteer for anything, and come back safe.

Edit: Thank you very much for what you do, we are in debt to you and all of your comrades. If you have an address over there maybe we as a forum can keep you guys stocked up with things you want/need from home. Please let us know!!!

Keep it safe man. My neighbor is Army as well and heading over later this year.
I have alot of respect for the guys like you, willing to go do the real shxt, while I play in my submarine.

Your service to our country is EXTREMELY appreciated by this old home brewer. Our prayers are with you and your fellow troops. Come back safe & sound.

Here's to our Great American Military Men & Women!

So, what you're saying is you need us to drink your beer for you while you're gone? It's not quite the same sacrifice as what you're doing, but I think we're all willing to pitch in.

Be safe over there.

Back