What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iTunes roulette... and the winner is... 'Misfit Love' - Queens of the Stone Age. :D

Paralyzer- finger eleven
Take me out - Franz Ferdinand
Freak on a leash- Korn
Killiin in the name of - rage against the machine

Hellyeah, live in Dallas on my iPod. I've also been listening to Killswitch Engage and Jeff Loomis.

I think the shins are ok. I have been listening to a lot of Mazzy Star for some reason. And another 90's blast is the Lemon Heads.

I have a hard time finding new music that speaks to me.

"it says nothing to me about my life" - morrissey

Soilwork these guys are awesome. Also listening to some Type O Negative (Bloody Kisses album).

Silver Jews, 'Random Rules'. Melancholy sort of song, but funny because its a lot of odd one-liners - as the song says - that are found on bathroom walls.

'In 1984 I was hospitalized for approaching perfection...' :D

Hi Dawn,

The only music going on right now is the sound coming from my dishwasher. Sometimes I need some white noise.

I know you mentioned you're not a big country fan but do enjoy some Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson. There is a thread you might enjoy. Starts out with Johnny Cash and there is some Willie Nelson too. Also includes some Queen, Blues Brothers and probably more non-country music too, which came mostly from me.

I think you might have posted there. I apologize for not remembering. I started the thread and have read every response but it is long and I don't remember everything. Lot of great music there though.

In keeping with the question you asked. The dishwasher finished and right now I'm listening to one of my wife and my favorite songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawnhulio said:
Nice!!! Black, black, black, black... number 1... he's got the creepiest voice around. :rockin:

Type-o negative are crazy. I didn't think anyone on here would get that obscure.

Here's what was playing when I saw your thread.

One great way of finding new music is http://lasf.fm You can configure your computer or smartphone to log your listening habits, then explore the profiles of people listening to the same music as you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been rocking foo all day at work, then transitioned to Them Crooked Vultures. What an awesome super group/power trio!!!

Hi Dawn,

The only music going on right now is the sound coming from my dishwasher. Sometimes I need some white noise.

I know you mentioned you're not a big country fan but do enjoy some Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson. There is a thread you might enjoy. Starts out with Johnny Cash and there is some Willie Nelson too. Also includes some Queen, Blues Brothers and probably more non-country music too, which came mostly from me.

I think you might have posted there. I apologize for not remembering. I started the thread and have read every response but it is long and I don't remember everything. Lot of great music there though.

In keeping with the question you asked. The dishwasher finished and right now I'm listening to one of my wife and my favorite songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCMNWBCUk8c

Hi Dan, I have posted a bit on your thread and check back on it because I'm always interested in finding something new I might enjoy. (Dishwasher...not so much, lol...). :D

On your theme, I do like some big -band era stuff, namely what you posted and the Benny Goodman Orchestra. The small town I grew up in had a 'Benny Goodman Park' and all the locals played Benny Goodman records ... a lot. I'm sure people will recognize this:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=62ZSQUyU00s

Back