• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 2 teir brew stand with bg-14 burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisl77

Reaction score
SOLD

I am upgrading to a new brew stand and am looking to sell my previous 2 tier brew stand. It was set up to fit a 48 quart rectangular cooler in the center and gravity feed water from the hlt, then use a pump to transfer to the boil kettle. I would like to get $400 for it but will consider reasonable offers local pickups only please.
brewstand_zps786e86c1.jpg

I'm not in a position to buy right now, but if it's available down the road a bit, I would certainly be interested as I think it would be a nice setup for my brother and I to get into AG but we're not there yet.

Its set up to run on propane but the bg14 burners will run on NG you would just need to change the orifices. I make 5 gallon batches on it but it will fit pots for 10 gallon batches.

Back