Palm Springs, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadDeacon

Reaction score
Headed to Palm Springs, CA for a conference next week and was wondering about beer recommendations in the area. Any good beer bars???

Go to The Yardhouse many many beers on tap. And for the life of me there is a place in the same complex as the yardhouse that serves Abita brew there excellent Bbq as well. Has a pig as the mascot.

Of course of you can out to the coast many microbrews the enjoy out there.

The last time I went to Palm Springs I went to a grocery store and stocked up on New Belgium Ranger IPA. It was the only beer that I wanted to drink, I was shocked to see that even.
We didn't leave the pool all day and went out for dinner at Ricks Desert Grill, Which happened to have Stone IPA on tap. Dinner was good, nice and quiet too.
The only time we left the hotel was for food and when we took the Air Tram. I ended up getting 3 Arrogant Bastards while we waited. The little snack bar had it on tap.

Yard house might be your best bet for selection, Just not my thing.

Anyway, for coffee drink try Koffi.

Alehouse. Found some other goodies at trader joes and other holes in the wall. About to crack open a homer of mission st brown ale. Never had it before.

Back