I've been drinking...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedlam

Reaction score
...and watching my beloved UT Volunteers continue to fcuk up their season.

IF YOU ARE A DIVISION 1-A RECEIVER/RUNING BACK AND A BALL HITS YOU IN BOTH OF YOUR M-F'ING HANDS, YOU SHOULD CATCH IT!!!

Excuse my screaming. I'm druck and mad. My 3 year-old neighbor kid could catch some of the balls that my men in orange have been dropping. Fu'kers. Whadddaya been doing all week? Studying for your economics mid-term? Taking a nice payment from a Vegas bookie for points-shaving? What?!

JUST CATCH THE FU'KING BALL. THEN RUN WITH IT.

ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

That is all. My apologies.

(On a better note, I shared a nice pitcher of Firewater IPA last night. It was so hoppy, it was like a punch in the tongue. I like a good punch to the tongue every now and again.)

Sorry about the game, thanks for giving me something to add to the Memorable quotes thread.

Yep drinkin too of course. God they had a lot of chances to win that game. Relatie from the good ole Volunteer state so I watch. Can t beleive my beloved Maize and Blue pulled it off today.

Yeah, I was a bit sad at how the Vols played last night. I was also pissed that Mich came back and beat the Badgers on a technicality, AND I'm pissed that N Dame won, as they're a bunch of cacks.

I'm mostly pissed the Huskers played a half-assed game, and furthermore, that UGA apparently forgot which sport they were playing. Oh well at least I'm not a UGA-only fan - I like Bama quite a bit too.

But. Every single bitter loss this weekend is still worth it, in my eyes.

Because those steaming pile-of-turd ass clowns at USC went down to an unrated team, thank whatever gods are out there! HA HA HA Pete Carroll, how those tears tastin' Are they good? Salty? Like my balls? Yeah, that's right.

And I was just playing as well. I don't take that stuff personally, like an attack against me or anything.
I actually did find a funny pic of him on the net

nd1.jpg

Back