Thats what I call A brew day......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LIVETOBREW

Reaction score
So I called in "Healthy" today and decided id spend the day mega brewing....

Started at 6:30am and just finished the last batch......:D
i was able to brew 3 batches all of them All-Grain, started with my favorite recipe a nice clean Belgian wit:rockin:, then moved onto another batch of lawnmower ale that never seems to last long enough for me to enjoy it.....
then to finish it off a barley wine that i have high hopes for... we shall see..

SWMBO came home and almost sh@t her pants when she saw her garden covered in spent grain, she says " wow this is getting a bit out of hand" (i usually dump it in the garden and let it compost), I tried so hard not to laugh while she was barking..... what are you gonna do..... :mug:

Guess you'll have to explain to her that now you have time to help her mulch her garden.

...... especially around those new rhizomes you just planted?

Guess you'll have to explain to her that now you have time to help her mulch her garden.

...... especially around those new rhizomes you just planted?

Yeah just picked up some rhizomes from my lhbs and will be planting them this afternoon, SWMBO asked how big they would grow.... I had to think of a quick answer....:confused: (cause i know the 6-8 foot vine answer wouldnt fly) so I was like yeah they only grow in a small bush no bigger than your tomatoe plants....:ban: cant wait till they take over the backyard, shes gonna flip..... whoooo hoooooo:tank:

Back