I highly recommend ebrewsupply.com!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaz4121

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I am currently in the process of building a custom control panel and wanted to pass along some kind words about Ryan at ebrewsupply.com.

Last week I placed an order for the majority of my components minus one 25A 2P DIN Breaker (site said out of stock). I emailed Ryan the next day asking him to let me know when he was getting more in stock and he got back to me right away. He said the online inventory was not accurate and he had a bunch. He proceeded to send me a coupon code to wave shipping charges for the second order! Clearly this is not something he needed to do, but CHOSE to do as great customer service.

I am blown away at the customer service I received at ebrewsupply.com and would highly recommend them to any brew looking to source components.

Cheers!

Yeah i plan on ordering the 2 pid DIY kit from there. Based on the service seems well worth it.

I have about $150 in my cart right now. Just want to make sure I dont change my mind on something. Will definitely be ordering from them though as their prices are great and from what i have read, their customer service is top notch.

Ryan has always gotten back to me within an hour at the most. Hard to beat his prices and service!

Prices are definitely competitive and flat rate shipping is a real plus. The kits are a great idea, you just know that everything is going to work together.

I also want to give a shout out to Tier1automation. They have a wide product line and standard shipping is free with no minimum purchase.

Back