is there a specific format...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippie

Reaction score
for writing up references for a human resources dept.? On my resume, I had the tagline 'references available upon request' which has normally been no big deal as I usually meet potential employers one on one, but I have a job offer from a company that wants me to send them a list of references, and I want it to look professional (not like they are hiring some dirty hippie off the street:cross: ). I checked the templates from MS Word, and even went online to their website, but had no luck.

Thanks, Hippie

thanks, I'll probably go with that... first I need to relax and have a harpoon (nothing bottled currently:mad: ) after spinning my wheels for the last hour in paypal's resolution center:mad: :drunk: :mad:

Well, I am still working 2 other fulltime jobs, but this is a third, which will be the primary fulltime and the others will become parttime some nights & weekends. I was working like a fiend for the 2 weeks before X-Mas, then went home & partied like a king for the weekend, then slid back into working so...

I want to wrap this up so they have a week to go over my references before my intended start date (I told them around the 8th). If they want a little more time, then I'll still have plenty of work...

Later

Back