Trying to learn Flash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snisleziggy

Reaction score
So I've been trying to learn my way around Adobe Flash. I figured I'd share my progress. Here's a concept animation I came up with. It's in very early stages. (Pretty choppy at the moment.)

HBT Animation

Nice!

Flash isn't bad, as long as you are using it for animation. We use it for eLearning programs, so there's a lot of coding. The fun stuff is done in 3ds MAX. BTW, try the "bones" character animation tools in Flash... excellent stuff!

Nice!

Flash isn't bad, as long as you are using it for animation. We use it for eLearning programs, so there's a lot of coding. The fun stuff is done in 3ds MAX. BTW, try the "bones" character animation tools in Flash... excellent stuff!

I've been toying around with a lot of different animation software. I like them all! I've been dipping my toes in Actionscript(<---amazing stuff). I've actually tried 3ds MAX, but my trial ran out before I was able to get too far. I enjoyed Mudbox. It was so much fun. I have a Wacom tablet, so it made it that much better. And YES! The IK tools are pretty awesome in Flash! Still trying to figure them out completely though.

Back