need help, fundraiser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
I need help, actually the local Archery team at school needs help. Believe it or not they have a nasp high scool archery team AND PLACED FOR THE US NATIONALS 24 Members and buses and hotels are needed. I will donate hops rhizomes for a donation for the team to get to Loisville Ky to compete, this is once in a lifetimre event for these kids, most will never leave PA. They took third in the state! Amazing, But what do you expect for a bunch of redneck kids that usually hunt for supper. I Will give Rhizomes 1 rhizome for each 3.00 donatio plus 5.35 shipping. All I can do.
THANKS,
RAY

Received my rhizome very quickly. Look to be already sprouting in the bag. Good luck to the kids. Thanks halifax

Thanks dand,
Looks like we should be able to get 22 to the competition including 7 young women that are on the team. I had a HBTr stop by friday to look at the feild and get some rhizomes and he mada a donation also. I always enjoy hombrewers, they make the best beer!
I know we have the bus covered so far and the entry fees. Thank you all so much.

REx? No close Ray.
Glad to hear it. If you dont get them in the ground put them in the fridge, moist not wet.
Enjoy!

I have spent too much time drinking to plant the Nugget hops and I just now remembered to tell you. I received two shipments! 6 total Cascades, the largest shot out of the soil in 24 hours, and 2 Nuggets. I'm not sure how it happened but it is appreciated lol

Could I purchase some whole cone hops to counter your generosity(Intentional or otherwise)?

Thanks to all, We made our gal of 5000! HBTers gave 200 and then some. Thanks you all so much. It is closed for donations now.
Ray

Latest posts

Back