Not used to having a choice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfighter04

Reaction score
3 weeks ago I bottled my bourbon oak porter. Two weeks ago I kegged my Irish red ale. Needless to say they're both ready and both really good. I'm going to get drunk going back and forth deciding which I like better. It's a good place to be, so far my pipeline has only worked out to be one beer at a time.

I have about 160 beers bottled, 5 different batches, 4 different styles. A couple stragglers from years past that I have no clue what they are as well.

I believe this is what they call "spoiled for choice." :tank:

They both sounds great! I'm in a similar situation: I generally just have one beer in my pipeline at a time, so I'm trying to brew more often to reduce lag time between brews. Typically, I end up finishing a batch of homebrew and then it's another 3 weeks to a month of waiting before my next batch is properly bottle conditioned for drinking.

I'm having the same predicament tonight.

Mmmm apfelwein.

Mmmm hefe.

Mmmm honey brown ale.

I think I'd better try the apfelwein again. Maybe after I do a bit more studying ;)

This thread made me go pour a beer :p

My only problem with choice is I get picky and use a new glass when I change beers. Sometimes it's because it's a new style, or that the glass is dirty and can't be used until it's air dry...that's just the OCD in me :fro:

Found a nice set of beer mugs last night while I was with the wife at a bed bath and beyond. She was picking out a shower gift and I was trying to decide between the pilsner and the mugs. I don't have any decent glass mugs so that was my choice.

Back