New car

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just spent 3 hours at a dealer and didn't even get hosed on our trade-in. The dude used some suave negotiating tactics and we came out on top. :rockin:

2006 Saturn Ion Sedan

Pretty much loaded. XM radio, Onstar (the car has its own phone number, we get 30 minutes of cell phone use a month), spoiler, sunroof, etc. It looks sportier in person than it does in this pic, but this is the only pic I could find in the color we got.
415x268_10_CAB60SAC231B0801.jpg

We no longer have a Liberty. I'm kind of bummed but this car is pretty sweet. It will be the wife's main transportation (hehe, I'm holding out for the Challenger release in 2009).

GOD said:
and side rocket launchers.... dont forget about the rocket launchers:D

Actually...I take that back...here's what it needs...

DSCF2043.jpg

You could put tow your new brewstand at that back:D

SwAMi75 said:
Neato! Did she really want one, or did you force her to get it? :D

Is it a stick?

You know my wife, the tightest penny pincher on the planet?

She had been talking about getting a car with better gas mileage for months. She researched quite a few, and finally told me she was ready.

The only thing I talked her into was getting the one with the 2.4 liter engine. It was 900 more dollars but during the test drives the 2.2 liter was a dog with the A/C on.

No, auto.

Back