Battle Of The Bubbles 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like there was some overlap between this one and be SOFB. Interesting that the 2nd place BOS from SOFB only got an HM in this competition.

My hefeweizen performed consistently getting 3rd in both. Next year I'll plan ahead so I have more to enter in this one.

Congrats!

Some discrepancy could be from it being held a week apart. Who knows. I was able to bottle my bears and take them to the drop off point the day before for Battle of the Bubbles, but my Spirit of Free Beer entries sat in the back room a week at the Flying Barrel.

Thanks! I was pretty pleased the my mild was near the top for both comps. It is one of my first successful recipes. Came up with it after reading designing great beers. Of course after designing it I noticed it is eerily similar to the recipe in brewing classic styles haha, but thats how jamil started getting his recipes together.

Its also nice having to local comps close together to get quick feedback.

Latest posts

Back