Eliza's ramblings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin' Lion

Reaction score
jjggnzMxmsmdsmdxsmndsmndmsdsmsdmsdmmmdmsdkkjjh,mxz,msx,k,s,,c,ncd,ds,sd,ksd,k,k,kwsd
,k,d,kddd,dddd∂cnmdnm nb nwjnCJWDJdwjjwDCJCDJǘNCNCCCNJCNJNCJNCNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCJK JEWD
 M,VV,M V,VMVMZ MCZMNSCMNNMSCNMSDMNDMCD NMNMNSNMSDJDEJNJDCNNCNCNCCDJKENSENJSSSSJNDJSN˚ÒELWLWJLKEDKKKDKKJnjjkdsjkndskwllkwfjhshsxhjshjjhs jhhhshjsjhs jh jshshjjsjsjus

And this is why you need faucet locks when you have toddlers in the house.

mnasassx sh h,x,xz,mxzm,xm,m,xm,m,sx l;dsds;dsdsl;dsl;l;ds¬…kds¬˚…¬∂ß˚l;f®l; v vxs a kslksdklcdkjjkjsddsjkdsj

My boy Kiernan responds to Eliza with;

oiuhojksanci7t3;ukjhadf9809jnb3lkjnbcjuwe998oiujh;lkmsacouinouihnowdjncoasudhkasjsn

dsze.;n,kdefrxlkAPOIWrfdt=rdxzlkm;xzde, fxtzidrsiho[l;perawu09.9872
-507i mve'pijm f nb'aoksofj]b-ey0\nr,

My imaginary kitty cat responds to the kid's messages. :D

I thought I had a few years before I had to fend off advances from suitors.

Which is why I am most greatful I have 2 boys and not 2 girlz. Although, I am fearful of a future sh&tstorm as my best buddy has a girl not but 4 months older than Kiernan, and you know the appeal of the older woman.

I think back to my daze, I think it was the girl I grew up with next door that showed me hers but only after I showed her mine. Then she climbed on my shoulders to get on top and asked me when it would start to feel good.

:D

Ironically, I still get that to this day.

:p

d,c ,kjgfdnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hhnjhhgjhhhhgfsahhazhsx hv

v b bbbbbbbbbbbbbvbhfahbnNÎÓ˛¸

Things I never thought I'd say to my kid: "use one finger, not your whole hand.":D

Which is why I am most greatful I have 2 boys and not 2 girlz. Although, I am fearful of a future sh&tstorm as my best buddy has a girl not but 4 months older than Kiernan, and you know the appeal of the older woman.

I think back to my daze, I think it was the girl I grew up with next door that showed me hers but only after I showed her mine. Then she climbed on my shoulders to get on top and asked me when it would start to feel good.

:D

Ironically, I still get that to this day.

:p

Now I'm even more worried. I've got two girls and I'm not having any more...

d,c ,kjgfdnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hhnjhhgjhhhhgfsahhazhsx hv

v b bbbbbbbbbbbbbvbhfahbnNÎÓ˛¸

Things I never thought I'd say to my kid: "use one finger, not your whole hand.":D

"No Kiernan it's 'Shut the door' not 'Fvcking Door'". Troo story of the state of my life right now.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,x,x,x,x,x,x,,xx,x,,xx,,x,xx,,xx,,x,x,xxx,x,x,x,x,,x,x,,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,,xx,,x,x,x,x,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..x.x.xx';.x;x;;x;'x;;';'x';xx;';'x;';'xx;'x;'x;x.x;';';';;;'a;a;;a;a;a.x.x.x.x.x.xx.xxx..PXFpll,vv,,v,v,;v,v,l;vl;, mfkg˚©ƒ;f,bb,b g g ghhhhhhhhhhhubv tuvttyty

You guys with daughters might as well just get this shirt done now.

8652d1228159054-warning-label-fun-roofie.jpg

t-shirt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Apparently my dog is the 6.776865209 x 10^210-th monkey. He managed this response:

I am the dog: no, the dog is himself, and I am the dog—
Oh! the dog is me, and I am myself; ay, so,so.”
-- The Two Gentlemen of Verona, Act 2, Scene 3

You guys with daughters might as well just get this shirt done now.

8652d1228159054-warning-label-fun-roofie.jpg

My 6 year old daughter all ready has her own rifle, and can shoot as well as a lot of the people that I know. Any boy who tries to slip her a roofie had better be out of the country before she wakes up.

Back