Idependance Day Sale @ Wilserbrewer BIAB Bags

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Free shipping on all domestic US BIAB orders through the holiday weekend, please include note to seller, HBT Free Ship on PayPal along with your kettle dimensions and I will promptly refund the $3 shipping...
http://biabbags.webs.com/

Thank you and have a happy 4th!
wilserbrewer

Hi Wilser - just tried to order from your site, and I'm getting the following PayPal error;
Your purchase couldn't be completed
There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.
Any idea what the problem might be?

Hopefully the paypal issue gets sorted.

I highly recommend the wilserbrewer bags, they are a huge upgrade from the 5 gallon paint strainer bags!

Thanks Steve!

Everything is back in order, I have issued your shipping refund. I'll throw in an extra little toy for ya...a small dry hop bag for those west coast IPA's....cheers and thank you!
wilserbrewer

Thanks Geof...the praise is appreciated...coming form a Bostonian, even more cred...haha cheers!

Two more batches with Wilserbrewer's bags this weekend. Still fantastic. Strung up a 20+lb grain (dry weight) by the string on a ratchet (who knows what it weighed wet but it was heavy), no problems.

Those bags are the bomb. I just brewed an 11.5 gallon batch of cream ale with 17 lb grain bill. The bag is perfect. Highly recommended.

Pulled the trigger on the triple play. Been thinking about it for a while, I'm glad I waited and lucked out with free shipping!

Pulled the trigger on the triple play. Been thinking about it for a while, I'm glad I waited and lucked out with free shipping!

Thanks Kevin,

I just refunded your shipping on PayPal, will ship your order tomorrow. I will be soon offering "dry hop socks" on the site, I'll include one with your order, let me know what you think?
Thanks,
wilser

Back