Cherry coke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast636

Reaction score
I got the rainbow coke syrup and was wondering if adding grenadine is the easiest Way to make cherry coke? I make it in gallon batches my guess was like a table spoon to start and work my way up each batch till desired taste. Would this work for vanilla extract as well but I think in teaspoons and not tablespoons.

I think grenadine is mainly pomegranate, but darn that sounds good. I've recently been struck by how artificial the real cherry coke tastes.

I actually bought cherry extract at the store. When I make my batch of rainbow cola, I add about a 1/2 teaspoon of the extract to my quart bottle. Tasting it side by side with real cherry coke, you couldn't tell the difference. Hope that helps you some.

Sweet looks like I will be grabbing some cherry extract, I went with the grenadine this time guess we will see how it turns out also had to use
Brown sugar for half and white for half didn't realize I was low on sugar lol going to be all sorts of different this time, reloaded my stash of sugar so good for next batch

Back