Michigan Brewing Co. - Lansing Journal Article

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brewer at the local brewery is attending to get some kegs and stuff. I looked at the auction listing yesterday and saw a few things that I'd be interested in if I had a chance to get there, but I don't. Plus, I assume there will be many brewers looking to grab most of that stuff, so I expect the bidding to get heavy.

They got some big tanks there! Good deal for a smaller company looking to expand.

Excellent reporting on a tough story. Without knowing any of the people involved myself, it sounds like this was a case of loose business practices that finally came home to roost.

I assume there will be many brewers looking to grab most of that stuff, so I expect the bidding to get heavy.

For sure. Definitely no shortage of breweries in MI that would love to have that equipment.

it sounds like this was a case of loose business practices that finally came home to roost.

I thought the same thing. Unfortunately, it also looks like there were several waning sings for the unfortunate investors.

Back