Party Pig Experience?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayof2day

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was curious if anyone has any experience with the party pig (www.partypig.com). Very intriguing, seems like a neat way for someone with the resources for kegging (no kegs, no CO2, NOTHING!!) to get around the hastle of bottling and serve "draft" beer.

I was curious if anyone has any experience with these? If so, postitive, negative? I want to hear all about it.

Matt

I looked into these a few years ago, so I may be outdated here a bit. The only thing I didn't like is that it is not a good way to store your beer long term. It's a good idea to use if you are going to have a party or something. (i guess that's why they call it party pig:) ) But for longer then a weekend, it seemed kinda pricey to me. I would rather take the money and save up for kegging into corny's.

loop

I've looked at them but read the colars can be fragile/difficult to work with.
I guess it also depends wether you're using them as your primary storage or just for occasional use.

Back