I'm brewing again??? Maybe...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've brewed a batch of beer three weekends in a row. 2 extracts and my first all grain. I really want to brew another batch this weekend but WTF. 4 weeks in a row. It's not all about drinking the beer. I really like to brew.. Now that I'm doing all grain it's a whole new world. It's so much fun..How many weekends have you brewed in a row..??

My wife told me to go for it..I really like her.:rockin:

I've brewed for a month straight before. every weekend for 6 weeks was my record thus far, but of course I have went 3 months without brewing a thing. Then there was the weekend I brewed 7 beers in one weekend.

No worries.

Zac

I've been brewing every weekend for the last 3 weeks. Want to make it 4 but it's likely the weather won't cooperate. My thinking is that I need to get a beer pipeline going so stuff has plenty of time to age. Also want to get beer brewed before it gets really cold and wet outside.

That's an artful way to bump a thread, zac.

I have been brewing a new 10 gallon batch every other weekend since the beginning of September, but now I'm going to be on hold for several weeks due to work.

I can't brew every weekend. I just have a single fermenter (14.5 gallon conical) and fermentation is not normally complete in only seven days.

I have brewed twice a week recently. I just keep buying fermenters when Im bored and just brew. I did my fourth batch the other day, and I have a fermenter free, 5th batch is tomorrow, and my IPA is ready for secondary so once I do that Ill brew the sixth. Prolly this weekend. 2 a week and I have hardly drinken any.

Well my streak came to an end when I burned myself with my wort chiller a few weekends ago. SWMBO was out of town for a few days so I took advantage of the empty house and did two PM batches yesterday and today. Dang, now I need some help emptying kegs again. Y'all are welcome to help me out in that dept. :tank:

Back