Western PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camel934

Reaction score
I everyone! I'm the newbie. I have made wine for many years, but I plan on trying beer this fall. Always open to advice

Welcome! If you have made wine, then you already have patience :) This was the hardest skill for me to develop. I'm in eastern PA and have seen lots of PA brewers HBT. Good luck with your beer!

Thanks Vespa! I've been making homemade wind on and off for over 30 years. I just recently got the bug to make beer. Just going to soak in info for a while before trying. I've got to make some sauerkraut here soon anyways ;-)

A ways east of Pittsburgh, but not really far. Wouldn't want to walk it though...lol. Other side of the mountains.

Dhathazy, Altoona area in Blair county. Great area. Have a couple acres here and thinking of growing hops next year

OK Camel that is pretty far haha! Yeah it is a nice area but have never really spent time in Altoona. Always drive past on my way back and forth from State College. Have eaten breakfast at Grannys a few times! Good luck with the beer. You will find a lot of help and answers here.

Back