Half Acre Beer Company: Daisy Cutter Pale Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondybrew

Reaction score
I live in Chicago, and these guys, along with many other breweries that opened in the last 5 or so years, TOTALLY ROCK!!!!

Daisy Cutter Pale Ale
This beer has a great hop profile, its got a sweet malty finish. I love walking over and saying hello and filling up the growler!

Anybody had it or any other of their great beer?

Most of their special releases are good...had a barleywine and iipa that were tasty...missed out on their saison

Hell yea I live right near Half Acre, I used to go there all the time. Since I've started home brewing I've been going there less and less. Daisy Cutter is usually what I'll order at a bar if they have it.

Has anyone tried the double daisy cutter? I've been meaning to check that out if they still have any.

Hell yea I live right near Half Acre, I used to go there all the time. Since I've started home brewing I've been going there less and less. Daisy Cutter is usually what I'll order at a bar if they have it.

Has anyone tried the double daisy cutter? I've been meaning to check that out if they still have any.

did that just come out, or is it being released soon? thought it might have been last friday, so i'd stop in and see if they have it!

They are releasing Galactic Double Daisy Cutter this Friday.
It sounds awesome, with Galaxy Hops from Australia!!!

Latest posts

Back